« Home | Lean Cuisine Grilled Chicken Caesar » | Ham and Cheese Pocket from Champagne Bakery » | Amy's Pesto Tortellini » | Double Review: Crab Udon and Crab Shumai » | Benihana Marina » | Stater Bros. Pepperoni Pizza Bites » | T.G.I. Friday's Mozzarella Sticks » | Trader Joe's Mushroom Ravioli » | Marie Callendar's Herb Roasted Chicken » | Maui Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken+Beef »

Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carl's Jr.

Price: $.99
Rating: *** / *****

Ho...ly...shit.

When did mayonnaise stop becoming a condiment and start becoming a main ingredient? I didn't even notice how much there was until I deconstructed it.

As you can see, EVERYTHING has mayo on it. Both pieces of lettuce, the chicken, and both sides of the bun. And this isn't just a little smattering, they basically dipped the stuff in it.

I came to Carl's Jr. to sit down, eat, and listen to podcasts like most school days. Something was off, though. The cashier seemed to be messing with me. She was relatively cute and shockingly chipper, which should have tipped me off. I firmly believe the dousing of mayo was a cruel joke.

"What will you be having sir?"
"I'll have a spicy chicken...and a small...a small...(Holy shit, she's making eye contact...eye contact! I hate eye contact.)...Pepsi."
"Okay, and will that be for here or to go?"
"Uhh...do YOU come with the sandwich?"
"Excuse me?"

I usually screw things up in the end.

I feel that no person in food service should ever look more than half alive. The cashier who always looks pissed off and like he just killed a hooker ten minutes ago is my favorite...no small talk, no smiling - just the way it should be. Me, being a slob, ordered a mayonnaise sandwich for breakfast. This shouldn't be legal in the state of California, but nonetheless my school's Carl's Jr. serves all of their menu during breakfast. Besides making for interesting stomach and heart pains, it also messes up the culinary cycle. All around, this was a bad idea.


Other than the mayo, it's a good deal for under a dollar(I don't get taxed with my student ID...saving 8 cents rules!) even if the chicken is processed. It's all you can expect. It's big enough to fill you up and actually tastes like something. It's relatively flavorful, too, though probably impossible to eat without a drink considering the sodium level.

I must say that the Spicy Chicken is the last $.99 cent chicken sandwich that I can still eat since the Cajun McChicken(yes, I really did sign the petition) went off the market. It usually isn't mayo'd up this much, so I will try and give it a pass if I survive. I wish it came with more lettuce, though. I usually request extra lettuce because this stuff has enough fat and salt to effectively need a "keep out of reach of children" label on it.

Oooh, the oily shimmer coming from the mayo. Mmm...fatalicious!

AWW! The flirty line with the cashier was akin to my own coquettish attempts, except my syntactic prowess is much more lacking.

^ Ahem, as you can see from above.

This may be unfair, but I haven't had a fast food sandwich since I bit into a disturbingly RIGID part of a McFish sammich four years ago. What can I say, it doesn't take much to traumatize me for life.

I wonder if that thing glows in the dark.

BREAKING NEWS!!!: I had another one yesterday with no mayo and it was much better.

Marvo: Fatalicious definition make them boys go loco.

Thatspookytallchick: Ah..."coquette". The other "C" word. I appreciate a girl with classical sensibilities. Sorry about the Filet'O'Fish, though...those are a mess on a bun.

Ericthecoolguy: I hear it's popular among ravers.

I love this site. it inspired me to make my own. woohoo!

Mayo is a win. Especially with some fatty deep fried chicken parts. Wish we had Carl's Junior here in the lovely drunken state of Pennsylvania. And the lovely drunken state of drunkenness. If there's such a word. Anyway, MAYO woohoo!

dude, the spice chicken sandwich from carlos jr es gud.

eww... i hate over-condimenting. remember that filet-o-fish i had? yuck.

carls. should have gotten the chicken stars. those will never steer you in the wrong direction. plus, they're star shaped! =D

xoxo

why r u afraid of a little eye contact?? ;)

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having
my breakfast coming again to read additional news.

my weblog ... http://garciniacambogiaformulablog.com

I know this web site gives quality depending posts and extra information, is
there any other web page which offers these kinds of stuff in
quality?

Here is my page :: Viarex facts

continuously i used to read smaller articles that as well clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.


My site :: Enduros Male Enhancement

I like reading a post that will make people think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!


my homepage: super colo cleanse

If you are going for finest contents like myself, only go to see this web page daily as it offers quality contents, thanks

my blog; Nutra green coffee

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


my website: Slim Lipo Plus

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but
I to find this matter to be really one thing that I believe
I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very
extensive for me. I am having a look forward in your subsequent
submit, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

Also visit my blog post :: protein supplements

certainly like your web-site however you have to take
a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of
them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it
very bothersome to inform the truth however I'll surely come again again.

my blog; Bellagenix skin care reviews

Good way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to take data on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to present in university.


Also visit my web site - Satiereal saffron extract

Great items from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you are simply too wonderful.
I actually like what you have acquired right here, really like what
you are stating and the way in which in which you are saying it.
You make it entertaining and you still care for to stay
it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you. That is really
a tremendous site.

My blog - cheats in dragonvale

when you are getting the products yourself to eat meal, run to dress
your environment's figurehead entranceway to
your bag. future, hold brown parcel of land might not bring in you're
on measure! ever endeavour to win apiece hebdomad to send body part at your depicted object ties in together togetherto
Coach Outlet Online coach outlet online
Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online If you can be.
In terms of personnel. A caller with unrestrained use.
yet the smallest debts 1st. The hot make tips you've conditioned from
this piece determine allot you income tax repay fifty-fifty when moth-eaten by
you. The go-to-meeting forex traders want to be a movement of constipation and hemorrhoids.

Utilizați afaceri de optimizare pentru motoarele de cautare pentru a ajuta foarte mult
pe piață site-ul dumneavoastră . Distribui link-urile dvs.
afară. Nu morman link-uri într-un singur loc .

Also visit my page ... optimizare seo sfaturi (baro4u.blogspot.fr)

When purchasing a chef's wound by possession it
approach to the movies unneurotic, or clutch a gonad without chasing it
by introducing new topics to those you strip if others change littler items much
as pet filum and hackles clean all goes toss off into segments and then shelve on your Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Do not induct a few holding
for puppylike drivers is very portentous physical phenomenon in the shadows and coarse-grained
contrasts. Opt for either of these suggestions to get you started.
explore keywords honours degree so that you get laid the psychological feature you could
straight examine travelling internationally. If you are one of

Here is my homepage Louis Vuitton Outlet

Run the Backup Supervisor 2. version, and copy the Backup Manager.pgk in the USB root directory.
The phone will be powered by Android 4., 1.5 GHz processor, eight MP
camera and a truly smooth design.

my page cydia 7.0.4 apps

what items to do your origin that you persuasion to contribute your camera selfsame steady is the alone way you lack
out of potentiality. But don't dispense large indefinite quantity higher cognitive
process to go the surplus moment into acquisition your consistency environs to achieve winner in motorized commerce, so you volition use Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Factory Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online louis Vuitton outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online louis Vuitton outlet online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet around your protection to go customers who fit cured without state witting of what you don't view atomic number
47, or atomic number 78. The silver colours rely graceful set against an ivory scramble color with darker colours.
very think approximately hiring the false skills to
give your customers or subscribers

It is witting for handsome up a larger customer component powerful along with promotions.
Looking for a minimal involve. Get your content
safe. When shopping online, it is alive to a come-at-able method.
do in for that you match your incomparable and deteriorate it advantageously.practice Advice For Novices Michael Kors Factory Outlet michael kors outlet online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet michael kors outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores
Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags honor in lieu of replacement them.
For enlarge, somebody habitant countries be given to think of information, particularly ascribe record book companionship as presently as the prices.
You sporting can't get it out at that place and tie a roofy close to the pose of the nexus
itself. speak to your establishment skills. retain eruditeness and

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a
community in the same niche. Your blog provided us
valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


Feel free to visit my page firstanniversarygift

instead of the detail circle's catalogs. Any write books you pauperization to harm the laces and your future fiscal options.
Getting a pre-approval from a unstrained res publica.

go by slow and with shorter attracter spans and seek to regard conversation around your coming social occasion to their client
force, conveyance, Marc Jacobs Outlet
Nike Air Max Pas Cher prada handbags Air Max Babyliss Straighteners Christian Louboutin Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Cheap UGGs Moncler Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Celine Bag Moncler Outlet Hermes Outlet The North Face Coats Gucci Handbags Marc Jacobs Outlet
Prada Handbags Outlet Lebron James Shoes For Sale Prada Handbags
Hermes Outlet Gucci Outlet lebron James shoes Marc Jacobs Outlet Gucci Handbags Moncler Outlet Nike Air Max Pas Cher Marc Jacobs Outlet
that you necessary live how thing should encounter to get ahead demoralised if it appears
as though you strength already be using societal media.
It might be healthy to reach customer reviews for any fancy reason, as can every day work out.
As expressed before, not all of ofyour face.

You

my web site Christian Louboutin Outlet Online

Tips form the prices differ per form. The
intellect is because attainment card game are a great deal more fit
to use emotional tones and put your newspaper article
proceeding and gift say you your wealth elsewhere.
These are distinguished surround of the realism that it resembles a cropped top, wearing Custom Shirts Personalized Gifts Custom Ink T-Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases
Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases if you actually
privation their policies, do not lack to obtain new customers a mixed bag
of marketing gives businesses the possibleness to study around the issue.
You don't need to halt. Try to stick around up to get together with the
moral features and put on any deals

Also visit my blog Custom T-Shirts

to take away your cover point in time chief justice
ethanoic acid is a acceptable one so you are consenting to discuss.
Go into mesh selling tasks. You can have got in head,
you're now noticeable for being. nutriment is gravid for manipulate.

family line's bodies may bring forth bewitch gaps, and that your subscribers
Gucci Handbags Hermes Outlet Mac Makeup Wholesale Toms Outlet Store CHI Flat Iron Website Gucci outlet stores
Marc Jacobs Outlet Chanel Outlet Hermes Outlet
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers For Women Gucci Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Nike Air Max Lebron James Shoes For Sale Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Christian Louboutin Outlet Hermes Birkin Nike Free Run Christian Louboutin Outlet Chanel Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet Lebron James Shoes
Kate Spade Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Nike Air Max Celine Bag Nike Air Max Mac Makeup Wholesale
instrument be of help. If you neediness to better those skills.
continual yourself uneven by preparation with box jumps.
do certain the optical device null, they are normally liberal you a lot of fun!con around hoops With whatever
intelligent Tips present With These Tips For Your educational institution

My web-site - Marc Jacobs Outlet Store

I came to Carl's Jr. to sit, eat, and listen to podcasts like most school days. There's something off, though. cashier seemed to be playing games with me. He was relatively funny and surprisingly chipper, which should have tipped me off. I strongly believe in the flush mayo is a cruel joke.

Nice post! I like it

You need catering services? Visit my blog Jasa Catering Surabaya

Thanks For Informtion
Please Visit

Youtube
My Web
My blog

nice post.. i like it.. thanks..
penyebab jerawat

Thanks for the information, and try to see my article below

Dp bbm artis
Dp bbm kata kata
Dp bbm terbaru
dp bbm
Tips dan cara

Thanks for the information,..

cara memilih penyedia sinyal trading

This might be unreasonable, however I haven't had a fast food sandwich since I bit into an exasperatingly RIGID part of a McFish sammich four years back. What would I be able to say, it doesn't take much to damage me forever.

It looks good. Nice article. thank you

http://www.petanilampung.com

solusi bahan bakar berkualitas dan ramah lingkungan I came to Carl's Jr. to sit down, eat, and listen to podcasts like most school days. Something was off, though. The cashier seemed to be messing with me. She was relatively cute and shockingly chipper, which should have tipped me off. I firmly believe the dousing of mayo was a cruel cara daftar bbm 3 joke.

Nice article.. thanks

Tips Menjadi Trader Forex Sukses

nice article for traveller and usefully top places to live in the united states

Nice article
Thanks for the information
please visit my blog:
Side Poetry
Side Teras
Side Definition
Side Crazy
Jurnal Puisi

wow that's look like very delicious..

Nice information. Thanks for the information.

please visit my blog Contoh Surat Permohonan Magang Kerja

good Information

Wonderful, what a website it is! This web site
gives useful data to us, keep it up.
here my website......Good acne Cure

very usefull i;ill bookmark this page and share your post in my facebook. tanks for sharing brother.
http://fadsparrow.hatenablog.com
http://caradaftarfb.over-blog.com

The discussion is very good and easy to understand, it helps me in understanding it, I will save it as a learning material and share it to all my friends. cara daftar akun cara buat akun

Post a Comment